Helping Manage Your Most Important Investment...
- Offer employers an alternative to the large national payroll vendors
- Deliver amazing HR technology + white glove service
- Demonstrate our core values every day with our clients and our team
Ready for a refreshing difference? Contact us today for more information on our solutions. You’re going to love what you hear!
Our Core Values
I have three decades of experience in the HCM industry. Half my career was with a large national provider and the latter half was building and running my own HCM company. In 2018 I sold my business. I took some time off to enjoy life, but eventually got the payroll bug again. I began consulting for employers who needed help in evaluating HCM vendors. I had never seen the process from the employer’s perspective. And what I saw made me realize that now, more than ever, employers need an alternative to the large national HCM vendors.
Many of our former clients are excited to hear we’re back, and my team and I are excited as well. We’re taking our previous winning formula of combining amazing HR technology + white glove service and kicking it up a notch. I’m passionate about this industry and I’m thrilled to be back taking care of our customers!
- BA, Northern Illinois University
- San Diego Association of Health Underwriters, Board of Directors & Past President (2013-2019)
- Donating and volunteering for Autism focused organizations like; The Music Therapy Center of California and Banding Together
- High Intensity Group Workouts
- Chicago Architecture and the Chicago Cubs
With nearly 20 years of experience in HR and operations, I have worked for large Fortune 100 companies and also pursued my passion for entrepreneurship. As a co-founder of SelectHCM, I am driven by the belief that a thoughtfully selected, properly implemented, and successfully adopted HCM solution can revolutionize human connectivity and streamline HR operations. My goal is to empower HR teams to maximize their productivity and effectiveness by leveraging innovative HCM technologies.
- MPS, Pennsylvania State University
- BA, University of North Florida
- PHR Certification
- Being a Dad to two crazy kids
Director, Client Services
Hello, I am Melissa Lockhart, the Director of Client Services at SelectHCM. I come to the team with over 20 years of diverse professional experience in Information Technology, Accounting, Human Resources, and the Human Capital Management industry.
My career has been fueled by my commitment to delivering outstanding service and building strong relationships with my clients. I am passionate about delivering services that exceed client expectations and contribute to their success.
I am proud to be part of the SelectHCM team, and I look forward to providing our clients with the exceptional service they deserve.
- BA, Kaplan University
- Spending time with my family and new grandson