isolved Benefits Enrollment & Administration enables employees to research, select and enroll in the benefits that suit them—without having to rely on your HR team. Enhance your employee experience, simplify enrollment, and relieve headaches by consolidating HR and benefit administration to gain efficiencies and marketplace competitiveness.
Key -Product Features:
- Streamline the employee open enrollment and life event experience with automated wizards
- Benefit-cost comparison analysis
- Paperless enrollment process for large and small group plans
- Real-time integration
- Carrier connections
- Carrier billing audit and reconciliation reports and services
Provides additional functionality that automates employees’ benefits eligibility as dictated by the ACA, alleviating the confusion and stress of tracking employees through measurement periods and subsequent management of the benefits enrollment and dis-enrollment process.
ACA Print & File
Applicable large employers (ALE) are required to file returns with the IRS each year documenting their compliance with IRC sections 6055 (if self-insured) and 6056. With ACA Print & File the data you provide is used to produce hard copy 1094 and 1095 forms and eFile those forms with the IRS on your behalf.
Integrated Benefit Services
- COBRA Administration
- FSA, HSA, HRA, Transit (TRIP) Administration
- Section 125 Plan documents
- ERISA wrap documents